Wiawaka Center for Women enriches, inspires and celebrates the growth of women through unique and relevant programming at a natural and peaceful setting.
Wiawaka Center for Women is a 501(c)3 charitable organization dedicated to enriching the lives of women. We do charge for services but much of our programming is funded through donations.
Our season generally runs from mid June through Columbus Day and we offer day visits, overnight accommodations, special events and programs. In our “shoulder” season we host weddings, family reunions and private retreats.
Please take a few moments to view our pages.
Here are some quick links:
- Wiawaka Welcomes Doreen Kelly as Executive Director
- Calendar of Events
- Click here to purchase tickets for the Ladies of the Lake Luncheon
- Seeking Mary Fuller Women Helping Women Award Nominations
- 2019 Ladies of the Lake Sponsor Letter
- Silent Auction Solicitation Receipt
- 2019 LOL Wiawaka Luncheon Response Form
- 2019 program request form
- Season Pass Possibilities
- Application for Employment
We are now accepting applications for seasonal employment, please forward your letter of intent and application to email@example.com.
We look forward to your visit with us. Please contact us if you have a question about our programs and services or to make a reservation.