Friday, June 28th, 2 PM – Sunday, June 30th, Noon 12 PM
Join us for Rising Strong™, an experiential program based on Brené Brown’s research on vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness.
As Brené Brown shares in her book, Rising Strong: When we are brave enough often enough, we will fall. The Rising Strong™ process is about what it takes to get back up. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life. The Rising Strong™ process can transform how you tell your stories of struggle, most importantly, the stories you tell yourself.
Whether your “story” involves perfectionism, a health condition, difficult relationships, or a specific challenge that has been holding you back, this group may be for you. Engage in the “reckoning, rumble, and revolution” of the Rising Strong™ process for overcoming failures, mistakes and downfalls. Learn how getting curious about your story and rumble with the emotions that keep your story in place, so that you can write a daring new ending.
Through education (including videos from Brené Brown), discussion, creative exercises, and connecting with our small group, together we will:
· Understand that we all create stories to make sense of our lives
· Get curious about the emotions of our stories of struggle
· Explore ways we and others offload hurt and how it impacts relationships and choices
· Notice the ways our bodies respond when difficult emotions “hook” us
· Share daily practices for managing stress and improving emotional well-being
· Identify key learnings about who we are and how we engage with others
· Write a daring new ending to our stories of struggle
· Leave our time together ready to show up more fully in our lives