Safety Protocols for 2023 –Unfortunately, Covid is still here, therefore we have Protocols in place for the safety of all guests, staff, instructors and presenters.
- If you do not feel well, PLEASE STAY HOME and visit Wiawaka another time.
- The Safety of our Guests and Staff is our First Priority!
- Face masks are RECOMMENDED while inside buildings, especially Fuller House, where there is a gathering of people, per the advice of the Department of Health, NYS and the CDC.
- ALL guests are required to sign in upon arrival.
- Guests are asked to bring their own face mask.
- Paper products and plastic recyclable utensils will continue to be used.
- Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day. Guests will be asked to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Staff is trained to follow COVID-19 protocols for safety, cleaning and sanitizing.
* Our safety protocols will be updated as needed. We will keep updating the website to keep everyone safe and to comply with CDC, DOH and NYS law.