Safety Protocols for 2021 – Opening day is June 26th for overnight guests, season pass holders and day use.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you please wear a mask and follow social distancing requirements per the Department of Health, NYS and the CDC.
- The Safety of our Guests and Staff is our First Priority!
- If you do not feel well, PLEASE STAY HOME and visit Wiawaka another time.
- ALL guests are required to sign in upon arrival.
- Guests are asked to bring their own face mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Guests can bring their own chairs to sit on the dock, swimming areas and by the campfire. We do have limited chairs available.
- Wash Hands Frequently!
- Hand Sanitizer will be at the entry of every building and at the Front Desk.
- There will be designated food stations in the dining room for meals with social distancing in compliance with NYS dining regulations. The kitchen staff will be available to assist with any questions.
- Paper products and plastic recyclable utensils will be used with disposable gloves when touching serving utensils.
- Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day. Guests will be asked to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Staff is trained to follow COVID-19 protocols for safety, cleaning and sanitizing.
* Our safety protocols will be updated as needed. We will keep updating the website to keep everyone safe and to comply with CDC, DOH and NYS law.