Safety Protocols for 2021 – Opening day is June 26th for overnight guests, season pass holders and day use.
- Covid- 19 Safety Protocols will be updated throughout the summer according to the CDC, the Department of Health and NYS Authorities. Protocols will be changed as needed.
- The Safety of our Guests and Staff is our First Priority!
- If you do not feel well, PLEASE STAY HOME and visit Wiawaka another time.
- ALL guests are required to sign in and sign out when arriving and leaving the property. We need to keep records of everyone on the property at all times.
- Guests are asked to bring their own face mask.
- 6 ft Social Distancing is required on the property at all times.
- A Mask must be worn when 6 ft Social Distancing is not possible.
- Wash Hands Frequently!
- Hand Sanitizer will be at the entry of every building and at the Front Desk.
- There will be a limited number of Guests on the property each day.
- Season Pass holders and Day Guests must call the Front Desk to confirm availability up to 3 days prior to their arrival.
Please call 24 hours prior to coming to Wiawaka or the morning of the day you would like to come to Wiawaka so that we can confirm availability for you.*
Please be patient with us as we keep everyone safe.
- ALL guests need to bring their own chairs to sit on the dock, swimming areas and by the campfire*
- Meals will be staggered throughout the day to allow for social distancing. Guests are to sign up at the Front Desk for a designated time slot for meals.*
- There will not be a buffet in the dining room for meals. The kitchen staff will serve meals at designated food stations.*
- Paper products and plastic recyclable utensils will be used.
- Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day. Guests will be asked to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Staff is trained to follow COVID-19 protocols for safety, cleaning and sanitizing.
* Our safety protocols will be updated as needed. We will keep updating the website to keep everyone safe and to comply with CDC, DOH and NYS law.